All My Sons Moving And Storage - Default Vault Storage Auction
100+/- Vaults - Selling the contents of each vault believed to be household type items!
Special Terms for Storage Site Auctions—L.W. Benton Company, Inc.
1. NO ONE under the age of sixteen (16) will be admitted to the auction under any circumstances. Anyone under the age of sixteen must remain at the front office and be accompanied by a parent or adult.
2. Bidders may view items from the opening of the doorway of the unit ONLY. You may not touch or handle any of the items or step inside the door. What you see from the door is what you will be bidding on unless noted otherwise.
3. The contents of the units are sold "AS IS", " WHERE IS. No warranties No guarantees expressed or implied. Auctioneer and/ or facility do not accept any liability on the goods purchased at the time of sale. All sales are FINAL.
4. Payment is due at the conclusion of each auction at each location in CASH ONLY.. No checks or credit cards will be accepted unless preapproved by facility or Auctioneer. No time will be allotted for securing funds from ATM machines. Payment must be made immediately upon conclusion of the auction of the last unit sold at that location and before removal of any merchandise from the premises.
5. Sales tax will be charged on each unit unless the successful bidder has a resale certificate and number furnished to Auctioneer at each auction.
6. Units must be completely emptied and all items removed within the time frame designated by that facility; generally 24-48 hours from time of auction. You may NOT use the on site dumpster.
7. A Cleaning Deposit may be required at each location. Units should be left broom swept clean.
8. Personal items are to be left with the facility manager. A box will be provided if necessary. Personal items include, but are not limited to; photographs, photograph albums, birth certificates, death certificates, diplomas, tax records, anything with a Social Security Number, and other items of that general nature.
9. The Auctioneer, at all times, reserves the right to: (A) Revoke the bidding privileges of any bidder, and/or; (B) Refuse a bid that is merely a fractional advance of the preceding bid, and/or; (C) Cancel the sale anytime prior to having said "SOLD"
10. Persons, while attending the auction, and/or during the removal of goods from the premises, assume all risk for personal and/or property damage. Therefore, neither the Auction Company nor it's Principal shall be liable by reason of a defect in or of the condition of the premises at which the auction is held.
11. Successful bidders are to place their own locks on doors to the unit they purchase. Do not ask the facility management to put a lock on a unit for you.
12. Successful bidders immediately become the new owners of the contents of the unit they have purchased. As such, they are the only persons authorized facility access, and then only for the purpose of entering those specific units. Successful bidders MAY NOT resell the contents of a unit on site to a third party. The successful bidder is solely responsible for disposal of the contents of any and all units coming into their possession by way of the auction.
13. It is the responsibility of the Bidder to make sure their bid(s) can be seen or heard by the Auctioneer.
14. Locations listed are possible locations for that day. All locations may or may not be on the auction list for that day. The order of the auction list is subject to change without any prior notice.
15. The Auctioneer reserves the right to voice record each auction for verification of the conduct of the sale, unit price, and any other necessary documentation.
16. Announcements made day of sale supersede any and all other announcements and information. Terms are subject to change without notice.
17. Persons attending the auctions agree to abide to the terms listed above and/ or any other terms that may apply at each auction. Failure to abide by such terms can result in those persons being removed from the auction and/ or declined participation at any future auctions conducted by the Auctioneer, the facility, or any combination thereof. These terms are in effect for all auctions for this date and all future auctions until such time that these terms and conditions are revised.
18. Buyer and/or Attendees of this auction hereby authorize the use of their image, photograph and/or video to be used by the Auctioneer and/or Auction Company for the purpose of advertising, promotions and/or any other venue selected by the Auctioneer.
LIVE AUCTION ONLY - NO ONLINE BIDDING
Payment: Cash Only - 10% Buyers Premium. Local Georgia Sales Tax will apply to each item. Dealers buying for resale may be exempt from paying sales tax if the dealer has a sales tax number and a signed tax exemption form at the time of payment. All payments must be made to L.W. Benton Company, Inc. Bidders at the live auction must pay in full by the end of the auction.
Pick-up Terms: At the completion of the auction, successful bidders will be required to make full payment by the end of the auction. Payment must be made to L.W. Benton Company, Inc.. Upon receipt of payment in full the purchaser will receive an invoice marked “Paid” and will be able to load their items up at that time. L.W. Benton Company Inc. and or Sellers are in no way responsible for pick-up, delivery or assisting in loading out of property as this is the sole responsibility of the successful bidder. It is the successful bidders’ responsibility to remove property within in the time specified. No items may be picked up without payment having been made in full.
Penalties: Purchases not picked in accordance with the removal terms will be forfeit and resold to cover storage fees with no credit given to the original buyer. Buyers accounts will then be turned over to a collection agency for any delinquencies and storage fees yet unpaid.
Condition of Property: All Items sold as-is with no warrantee or guarantees. Please note that we have not made any attempts to inspect any items. All bidders, including buyer, should rely solely on personal inspection or their own best judgement and not information listed in these items, or otherwise provided by L.W. Benton Company, Inc. or seller. Any bidder's failure to inspect, or otherwise be fully informed as to the nature, quality, condition, quantity, and size of any items will not constitute grounds for any claim, adjustment, refund, termination of the Auction Contract, or refusal to close the sale. Auction Company nor its employees, contract labor or anyone else associated with the auction company can be held liable for any incorrect information provided whether verbal, implied, or announced on the stand. Buyer is responsible for verifying all information for themselves and bidding accordingly. If you are unsure of what you are bidding, DO NOT BID.
Auction Bid Default: If payment is not made at the close of the auction a $100 late payment fee will be assessed for each partial or full day beyond the payment deadline for which payment is not made. If items are not timely removed as required above, a $25.00 handling and storage fee may be assessed per auction lot, per day. If an item is not removed within the time specified in the opening announcements of the auction, the item can be considered abandoned property, with all of the buyer's rights and interests in the property extinguished with no refunds owed or offered to the buyer. The seller reserves the right to sell these items to backup bidders and hold the original bidder liable for resulting losses to the seller. L.W. Benton Company, Inc. and/or the seller reserve the right to pursue all legal remedies.
Legal courses of action: Bids are a binding offer to enter a contract and you are responsible for honoring them. Every legal remedy available will be used to ensure buyer's performance of this contract. Buyer accepts responsibility for and agrees for buyer and all of buyer's agents, representatives, successors and assigns to indemnify, defend and hold harmless sellers, L.W. Benton Company, Inc., their employees, governing body, officers, owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, agents, and representatives from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, costs, and expenses including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses related to, arising from, or associated with (I) the sale of the property, including, but not limited to, personal injuries or property damage incurred on the sale premises or during removal and transport of any auction item, (II) buyer's use of L.W. Benton Company, Inc.'s website and (III) a dispute with another bidder.
Seller agrees to hold harmless, the Auctioneers against any claims of the nature referred to in this contract. Venue for any controversy or claim arising from or relating to this agreement, or breach thereof, shall lie exclusively with the Magistrate or Superior Court of Jones County, Georgia. This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Georgia.
Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, L.W. Benton Company, Inc. may reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
Withdrawal of Items from the Auction: L.W. Benton Company, Inc. and/or the Seller reserves the right to add or delete property, reject any bid and/or cancel the sale.
This Auction complies with all state, local and federal laws. All dealers must be licensed by their state and registered with this auction prior to doing business.
Agency Disclosure: In all transactions, the auctioneers are acting as agents for the seller, not as buyer’s agents.
Disclaimer: All items are sold subject to owner confirmation or with reserve unless advertised absolute. All bids shall be deemed pending until duly accepted by the auctioneer. All information published, announced or contained herein was derived from sources believed to be true and accurate but is not guaranteed by the Seller or L.W. Benton Company. At Auctions with reserves, the Seller and their agents reserve the right to place bids on the property up to the seller’s reserve, if desired, at their sole discretion. On all other auctions, auctioneer reserves the right to bid on seller or auctioneers behalf when permitted by law. The auctioneer shall have sole discretion in deciding the successful bidder in the event of a bidding dispute. Auctioneer's determination of the successful bidder shall be the final determination of the successful bidder. Any and all announcements made at the auction take precedence over all other verbal, printed, announced and/or distributed information. All property is being sold “as is, where is” with no guarantee or warranties. It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to conduct their own due diligence and make their own decision as to the accuracy of all information. Time shall be of the essence. The successful purchaser agrees to pay any and all reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred by the auction company, the seller and/or their servants, agents or employees in the commencement or defense of any actions here under as well as in the collection of any obligations here under. BIDDERS SHOULD NOT BID IF THEY ARE UNSURE WHAT THEY ARE BIDDING ON OR HAVE NOT INSPECTED THE ITEMS.